top of page
- Sat, Apr 08Bedford
- Sat, Apr 08Minute Man National Park Revere CaptureApr 08, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMMinute Man National Park Revere Capture , 250 N Great Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773The Lincoln Minute Men march along the Battle Road to the Capture Site and present a dramatic narrative of the events that led to Paul Revere's capture by British soldiers in Lincoln on April 19, 1775. Free event and free parking.
- Sat, Apr 15Minute Man National ParkApr 15, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PMMinute Man National Park , 99 N Great Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773, USAWhat would you take with you, if you had to flee your home in a hurry, uncertain of your return? Learn what local civilians did on April 19, 1775. Once the refugees leave the Smith house, you may encounter them along the Battle Road Trail heading toward Lexington and Minute Man Visitor Center.
- Sat, Apr 15Minute Man Visitor Center
- Sat, Apr 15Tower Park
- Sun, Apr 16Pierce Park
- Sun, Apr 16Pierce House
- Mon, Apr 17Bemis Hall
- Mon, Apr 17Concord MuseumApr 17, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMConcord Museum, 200 Lexington Rd, Concord, MA 01742, USAThe Concord Parade commemorates the historic clash at the North Bridge on April 19, 1775. The Lincoln Minute Men have marched to Concord along Sandy Pond Road since they were re-established in 1966 and then joined in the celebratory Parade. Free.
- Sun, Apr 23Lincoln Cemetery
- Mon, May 29Brookfield town common
- Sun, Jun 11Bunker Hill Street
- Tue, Jul 04Lincoln Road
bottom of page